The mobile network cannot be available due to many reasons; Maybe your location is not correct to catch the signals, or your phone is in flight mode, or either your phone settings are disturbed. We have some problem resolving methods regarding your android phone network error to troubleshoot them.
First of all, you should have to check your phone settings that either your Android phone is on airplane mode or either your phone is on roaming, to remove your android phone from flight mode you have to open the settings menu, then move to more settings and click on flight mode to finish it.
To remove your android phone from roaming go to settings, then mobile networks and then click on data roaming option to end it.
If your mobile network is not available due to these reasons, then try some other methods that are discussed below. You can also check this tutorial to fix mobile network not available error.
Try a new battery:
- Maybe your cell phone battery has damaged and due to this reason you are unable to get excess to your Android phone network.
- Try a new battery will surely help you to resolve this problem.
Check your software update:
It is necessary to update your Android phone, update your firmware will allow you to get access to your mobile network.
To update your firmware you have to follow these following steps.
- First, you have to open settings menu to your Android phone.
- Then in settings you will find ‘about device’ option, only open it.
- Then an option of ‘software update’ will available on your phone screen.
- Click on it to check for update.
Check your Sim card:
You can also have the mobile network error due to your sim card not being placed correctly, to resolve this issue follow these steps.
- Navigate to your mobile settings.
- After that move on to the mobile network configuration.
- When you reached to mobile network settings, you have to hold the power and home button all together to switch off your phone.
- When your Android phone is turned off, remove the battery and then press the home and power button approx ten times together.
- At that point, Press and hold the power and home button for 1-2 mins-this will deplete all static charges.
- After that insert your battery to switch on your phone.
- Then boot up your Android phone with a sim card.
- In the meanwhile do not put the back cover on your phone.
- When your phone is on, remove sim and then insert it again repeat this process for three times.
- After that restart your android phone and you will no longer have the error to excess your mobile network.
These methods will surely help you to resolve your problem regarding your mobile network.